We offer an attractive benefits package with the option to select and purchase additional flexible benefits to suit your individual circumstances.
- Competitive salary
- Group incentive scheme up to 15%
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave, this will increase to 28 days per annum after two years’ continuous service. In addition to your basic annual leave, you are entitled to bank holidays and the “Orbit Day” (which usually occurs on the first working day after Boxing Day)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Agile working
- Support for professional qualifications
- Professional subscription fees paid
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Car allowance (where relevant to the role)
- Long service recognition
- Majority of our offices have free car parking
- Free tea/coffee at Orbit offices
- Company sick pay
- Buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Employee car salary sacrifice scheme
- Private healthcare for family members
- Gym membership
- Dental cash plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted dining cards
- Health screening
Some of the additional flexible benefits listed can be accessed via salary sacrifice meaning employees will usually make income tax and national insurance savings.
We have a strong performance culture and value the knowledge, skills and capabilities our people bring to Orbit.
Last year we supported over 100 employees with professional memberships, nearly 100 employees with professional qualifications and over 200 people with external training and development.
As part of our commitment to our employee’s personal growth, we encourage everyone to have a Personal Development Plan. This supports each employee to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to help progress within their role and perform at their best.
Stars in Orbit
Our company awards celebrate the fantastic ways in which our employees live our values. As an example, each year nominated employees attend a lunch where our Executive team announce the winners.