We offer an attractive benefits package with the option to select and purchase additional flexible benefits to suit your individual circumstances.
- Competitive salary
- Group incentive scheme up to 15%
- Fully funded private medical insurance
- Up to 27 days annual leave - plus nine additional statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x salary (pension members)
- Agile working
- Support for professional qualifications
- Professional subscription fees paid
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Car allowance (where relevant to the role)
- Long service recognition
- Buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Employee car salary sacrifice scheme
- Private healthcare for family members
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental cash plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted dining cards
- Health screening
Some of the additional flexible benefits listed can be accessed via salary sacrifice meaning employees will usually make income tax and national insurance savings.
The Orbit Academy
We have a strong performance culture and value the knowledge, skills and capabilities our people bring to Orbit.
Last year we invested over £250,000 supporting 71 employees with professional membership subscriptions, 82 employees with professional qualifications and 226 employees with external training and development.
As part of commitment to our employee’s personal growth, we ensure everyone has a Personal Development Plan. This supports each employee to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to help progress within their role and perform at their best.
Stars in Orbit
Our company awards celebrate the fantastic ways in which our employees live our values. As an example, each year nominated employees attend a lunch where our Executive team announce the winners.